DIGITAL DESIGNER - FASHION BRAND
The CompanyOur client is a global high street fashion brand who are looking to strengthen their Digital Team with a new Midweight Digital Designer. Reporting to the Creative Services & Graphics Manager the Digital Designer will be taking on this great opportunity in joining a small digital team with an exciting brand. They are re-launching their main site, pushing more and more communication out across their digital channels and plan to do so much more once this addition is in place. The role
- The Midweight Digital Designer will join a growing digital design team in their London head office.
- Working closely with the Digital Design Manager to create world class, enviable design solutions for seasonal campaigns and develop the digital communication of the brand.
- Part of the wider creative studio team, consisting of print design, catalogue design, copywriting, in-house photographic studio and retouchers, while also closely collaborating with the web development, Ecom and marketing teams.
- Conceptual skills, a thinker who can see the bigger picture
- Excellent digital design skills; you're pixel perfect but have that design flair too
- A passion for typography (we're looking for examples)
- In-depth knowledge of current digital design trends and techniques
- Confident in creating digital layouts and concepts
- Fast on your feet, good at problem solving and can work quickly
- Comfortable mentoring junior digital designers
- Good understanding of technology, limitations and the opportunities… basically you're a bit of a closet geek
- A good understanding of user experience
- Confident articulating your creative solutions, presenting your work and communicating successfully with other team members
- In-depth knowledge and skills on Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- We'd like you to love what you do
- At least 4 years of relevant digital experience
- Experience working across responsive design is vital
- Agency experience is a big advantage; experience of a retail environment would also be good
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call +44 207 928 2525