Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a food production company in their search for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to work in their leading facility in Wrexham.
Multi Skilled Engineer
60% Electrical / 40% Mechanical
Up to £34,000 P/A depending on experience
4 on / 4 off shift pattern
Role of Job
- To provide Technical support in general engineering disciplines in the correction, prevention and elimination of technical problems across the site.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a background involving maintenance of a busy production line involving both mechanical and electrical machinery
- Ensure high factory reliability is achieved by performing quality routine machines and plant maintenance
- Work to maintenance schedules, carrying out planned preventative maintenance on a range of process and support equipment
- React swiftly to process breakdowns to minimise downtime
- Ensure root cause of equipment failure is always identified and appropriate preventative action implemented
- Strong and recent experience building up and stripping down production equipment
- Ensure optimum performance is achieved through effective and consistent setting of the production machine
- Be qualified to 17th Edition
- Basic knowledge of PLC’s
What we can offer you
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Company contributed pension
- Free Parking
If this position isn’t for you but you know of someone who is looking for new role, then we offer a referral fee of £200 for anyone who completes 3 months. Call or email us for more information.
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.