Senior Information Security Analyst-PERM-£50K-West Midlands
A leading UK brand and house hold name is currently looking for a talented Senior Information Security Analyst to join a growing and highly successful team responsible for group wide IT security and compliance landscapes.
You will be responsible for the following……
- Responsibility for the design, implementation, operation and improvement of risk management processes and procedures across the Group, aligned with ISO 27001.
- Provide visible drive, initiative and ownership of security risk management.
- Provide advice and practical assistance on information security matters.
- Develop and implement plans to mature and embed information security risk management whilst ensuring business as usual risk management activities continue.
- Help to assure and enhance information security risk management controls that support alignment to ISO27001
- Design and implement an Information Security awareness programme
- Perform risk assessments and carry out security reviews reporting findings to Senior Management team and the Executive Management team as appropriate.
Candidate must have the following skills and experience…..
- Must be an intelligent, articulate and persuasive. Someone who can serve as an effective member of the team and who is able to communicate risk-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Should have experience with business continuity planning, information security, and preferably auditing or risk management, as well as contract and vendor specifications for integrated security and business continuity solutions.
- Have good business understanding, excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Have a solid understanding of information security and business continuity, including BS27001 (previously BS7799) and BS25999.
- Previous experience of "selling" risk management concepts to senior management.
- Experience of trading risk management against business drivers.
- Ideally educated to degree level. CISSP qualified & BCI membership desirable.
Key word: Information Security Specialist, Information Security Analyst, IT Security Analyst, IS Security Analyst, IT Security, Information Security, ISO 27001, BS27001, BS7799, BS25999, CISSP, Risk & Compliance, Risk Management, Business Continuity, BCI, ITIL
To Apply for the Information Security Specialist role please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org