Are you passionate about sport and helping students achieve their potential? We are looking for motivated sports coaches to deliver a diverse range of sport including football, cricket, rugby and hockey.
Earn money and gain valuable experience doing something you love!
Kings Camps are a market leading non-profit organisation offering sports and activity day camps at over 50 UK locations, getting children and young people active, having fun and learning together
Our coaches - we call them Red Tops - deliver high quality sports camps with an energy, passion and commitment to child development that we call the Kings Factor®.
The Multi-Sports Coach is responsible for the planning, preparation and delivery of a range of sports and activities to a group of age specific children (between 4 and 17 years) attending Kings Camps. Activities can include anything from coaching football, tennis and badminton to leading team building games. You will be delivering a high energy, fun and inclusive programme that engages all children.
- Experience of working with 4-17s in a sports coaching, education or activity setting
- Studying towards or already completed a degree in childcare, primary/secondary teaching, sports coaching or PE qualification
- An NGB sports coaching qualification or equivalent in at least 1 sport
- A valid Paediatric First Aid qualification (training opportunities are available)
- A passion for sports and developing children
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Vibrant, fun, confident personality
- Commitment to high quality customer service to parents and children
- Team player with a willingness to adapt
Hours, Rate of Pay
- We’re looking for your availability between 08.00-18.00 daily.
- Competitve Hourly Rate
Dates and Location
- Over 50 locationsin England, Scotland and Wales
- Our camps take place during the school holidays in Easter and Summer- we expect your commitment to a minimum of 3 programme weeks but dependent upon the length of a season.
- Can’t commit to a full 3 weeks? We have opportunities for Bank Multi Sports Coaches also.
Working for Us
Join the Kings Camps team and earn upto £450 P/W during the school holidays. Our roles provide incredibly valuable experience and are very career-relevant for those looking to move into roles working with children. Not only will you have fun, make loads of new friends, but you’ll also get that warm rewarding feeling at the end of the week on camp!
Staff Selection Process
Child welfare is our number one priority, therefore our selection includes:
- Interview, either in-person or by Skype
- Professional and personal reference checks
- A satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (or equivalent for Scottish Residents)