I have the pleasure of working with an omni-channel retailer based in West Yorkshire who are looking for a UI focused designer to join their team.
What do I mean by UI focused? The role is for a UX Designer, leaning more towards UI and Visual Design (60%) and UX Design (40%). Working within an already established team this could be a brilliant opportunity for someone with a visual design background who understands UX Design and UX processes.
What you'll be doing on a day to day:
- Championing responsive and App design
- Produce customer-friendly UI design for web, mobile and apps
- Use best practice, testing and insight to inform all creative
- Create wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Work closely with the Analytics / Insight, Content, Marketing and IT teams
What skills/experience do you need to be a success in this role?
- Digital design, creative and UX knowledge is essential, you'll need proven experience of concept / ideation processes, UX principles and design.
- Skilled in Adobe Suite, experience in Sketch an advantage but not essential
- Ability to create high-fidelity designs, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- You'll need to show creative ability and attention to detail is a must
- Experience working in an Agile environment
For more information on this opportunity get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on or
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.