Role –Graduate Engineer
Location – Leicestershire
Salary – £18,000 - £20,000 – 25 days annual leave – matched pension, flexible working hours – free on-site parking
Post-recession this business has seen an increase in their profits and increased annual revenues by 12% year on year, they have achieved this significant growth by strengthening their relationships with key clients within the food and automotive market sectors.
Because of this amazing growth they are now looking to recruit a Graduate Engineer based in Leicester to coordinate and manager all activities related to engineering document control and social media
The role of The Graduate Engineer will be:
- Producing & maintaining drawing office documentation
- Upkeep of company Social Media platforms & website
- Collating machinery manuals and Bill of Material documents
- Working with documentation such as CE, RAMs, Schematics, parts lists and assembly drawings
To be successful as a graduate engineer you will need:
- Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Confident using Social Media
- Excellent technical understanding
- Tenacious and ambitious to learn
- Well-established company with average service length of 10+ years
- Opportunity to manage to work with highly skilled engineers with plenty of expertise to learn from
- Chance to work with some of the UK’s leading FMCG Manufacturers / brands
- Competitive pay & benefit package
- Great progression plan within the company
Interested in thegraduate engineer role?
Please contact Lacey Dulieu (Talent Sourcing Specialist) on or email . Alternatively click the apply button below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80490831