Head of Digital Display & Social
THE COMPANYMy client is one of the most recognised lifestyle eCommerce brands, and often referred to as the 'finishing school for marketers' by many industry professionals.
If you are looking to make the leap from digital agency to an in-house role at one of the most prolific brands at the cutting edge of digital evolution; then this is without doubt the move to make!
Sitting within the Online Marketing function, with a team of 6 reporting into you; this will be critical function primarily responsible for the acquisition and engagement of customers. The overall group works across all online business units for the UK, as well as newer emerging territories across EMEA. The team is commercially strong, technologically aware and takes a data driven approach to marketing which drives a significant volume of new business for the brand and contributes significantly to the overall growth of the company.
This opportunity calls for an individual who is fundamentally tuned into the social, display and mobile media landscapes and has a vision on how they are changing and interacting with each other. The person will have an excellent understanding of how Online Media is tracked and how ad servers work.
- You will lead, grow and develop the Display Media and Social Media teams and strategy within the Online Marketing Group
- Survey and embrace the change that is going on in Mobile and Social to drive adoption and engagement with the overall brand, range of products and service
- Evolve the reporting and measurement of different channels to ensure robust and actionable insight is delivered to optimize media planning. To support this you will continue to refine and challenge current and future approaches to Marketing Attribution
- Ensuring that the company, where appropriate, is scaling up internally to take advantage of what is going on in the ad tech space to ensure that the internal trading desk scales and performs effectively
- Communicating with internal stakeholders and departments such as business channels, brand team, design and marcoms in order to ensure that thinking and strategies are aligned with broader business objectives
- Leading agency and partner relationships eg.Facebook, Twitter
- Providing updates as required to senior management
- Attracting and retaining the best Online Marketers.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Strong Online Marketing background gained from the Client and/or Digital Agency side with demonstrable experience and achievement across Media planning and buying, Trafficking campaigns via eg. Doubleclick or similar, Paid Social Media advertising and strong all round knowledge of the Digital Media landscape
- A strong track record leveraging Mobile and Social platforms and media, a true evangelist to lead people both directly and indirectly
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, an innate ability to build the strong relationships that will be critical to success
- Results focused with a high degree of commercial awareness to be able to drive the best outcome for the business
- Data driven and analytical - will create and manage through an environment of performance indicators and analysis
- Organisation skills - an ability to implement structured systems and process while allowing for a culture of fresh ideas to flourish
- Personal excellence - an ability to remain calm under pressure, step outside of comfort zone and assume high standards of integrity
- Talent management - an ability to motivate and develop people whilst at the same time being open to feedback and evaluation
Head of Digital Display & Social position, please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org