Our client based in Wallsend is looking for an Allocation Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
- To control and optimise the availability of all materials in line with departments plans & customer’s demands.
- Assist the departments in achieving maximum potential return on material utilisation in line with departments & companies overall objectives.
- To maintain accurate stock information for stock rooms, conducting periodic cycle counts.
- To prepare and supply accurate information regarding WIP volumes.
Skills / Experience
- Prioritising objectives and schedules to make best use of time and resources.
- Promote practices that aid the reduction of WIP stock build up/bottlenecks.
- Research and prepare and supply information on real-time WIP stock levels, draft and prepare reports to highlight volumes and opportunities for improvement/reduction.
- Adequate knowledge of the "PP" module of SAP.
- Able to Manage self in the assignment of all materials following the production plan and completing appropriate SAP transactions.
This is a full time position working 37 hours per week.