We have requirements for a number of experienced Marketing Managers to join our marketing department in newly created roles within our rapidly expanding organisation.
The Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in creating and delivering marketing campaigns across multiple channels to various audiences in order to deliver the overall marketing strategy to enable the organisation meet its growth objectives.
The Marketing Manager will write creative briefs, manage internal stakeholders and deliver a wide range of communications materials - from multi-channel campaigns, to one-off ads, and sales and marketing collateral.
• Lead and deliver effective marketing communications campaigns across multiple channels
• Work collaboratively with the wider marketing team including PR, digital, social media and brand to deliver and meet overall objectives for integrated campaigns
• To manage and brief creative agencies to deliver campaign collateral in line with the overall campaign strategy
• Work with a mix of agencies to deliver the best possible outcomes that deliver industry leading ROI
• Work with media agencies to create and deliver the media plans on time and to budget
• Work with the Marketing Executive in delivering ATL and BTL campaigns
• Manage internal stakeholders at senior level to ensure they are appropriately informed and engaged with marketing activity
• Support in writing, reviewing and proof-reading copy across all channels, ensuring messaging is consistent with the brand tone
• Own marketing processes, including approvals, workflow systems and content management
• Champion compliance and good governance within the marketing team to ensure positive customer outcomes
• Support the Senior Marketing Manager with the development of the overall campaign strategy
• Administrative duties to support the marketing team
Essential skills & qualifications
• Extensive experience in a marketing and integrated communications role
• Experience of campaign management in a fast paced environment
• Prior experience of working closely with marketing agencies to deliver briefs
• Strong commercial, creative and organisational skills
• Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
• Experience within the Financial Services sector or other regulated businesses (e.g. Telecoms, Utilities)
Desirable skills & qualifications
• CIM qualification
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.