Graduate Corporate Analyst - Financial Services
Graduate Corporate Analyst / Graduate Data Analyst - Financial Services
We are seeking statistically minded Graduates to join a renowned insurance group based in Reigate, Surrey. With full training on offer and a dedicated mentor, expect to develop your commercial acumen and progress rapidly within an innovative, friendly and vibrant working environment.
Founded in 2000, this leading insurance and price comparison group employ more than 1600 people across three sites in the UK. Although well-established their culture is still akin to a lean and flat start-up with an approachable management team and great benefits. They are now seeking analytical Graduates to join their talented team.
Joining the Corporate Analysis team the Graduate Corporate Analyst / Graduate Data Analyst will work across a variety of analytical projects across all brands, products and channels. On a day-to-day basis expect to make extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis, provide analytical support, carryout risk modelling, demand modelling and loss ratio projections and anything else necessary to drive decision-making and improve profitability.
To qualify.You should be a Graduate Data Analyst / Graduate Corporate Analyst / Data Analytics Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 degree preferably in Maths, Physics, Engineering or similar;
- An A or A* at A-Level Maths;
- You are highly computer literate with knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g. SPSS, SAS);
- Experience of applying multivariate statistical techniques (e.g. Regression (GLMs), Clustering, CHAID) to business problems;
- You have a well organised and logical approach;
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
Experience of EMBLEM, ResQ and/or @Risk would be advantageous.
With an inclusive culture, the Graduate Data Analyst / Graduate Corporate Analyst can expect a superb working environment offering great benefits and a highly competitive salary. Get in touch...