Dental Remote Account Manager
Position: GSK Dental Remote Account Manager
Location: Leicestershire – Head Office
Vacancy: Permanent – Full Time
Ashfield Healthcare is pleased to be recruiting a Dental Remote Account Manager for GSK. GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, developing and supplying medicines to improve patients' quality of life. GSK employ more than 97,000 people in over 100 countries.
• Secure Expert endorsement and recommendation for GSK’s Oral care brands within Primary Care and Community Dentistry via the Remote (Telephone and e-detailing) Channel.
• Focus on science based influencing of key decision makers Dentist, Hygienists and Therapist’s in order secure positive endorsement for specific GSK brands.
• Drive commitment from Dental Healthcare Professionals to utilise samples and branded material chair side with patients.
• Increase brand visibility and distribution by ensuring our brands are visible and available to patients ahead of competitor brands.
• Deliver against key objectives set each quarter such as dental call rate, frequency and coverage against Target customers.
• Continue to drive quality with each customer engagement by maintaining in call quality on a consistent basis measured through call-listening assessments, Sales Force Effectiveness surveys and GFK surveys.
• Detail scientific benefits of the brands and additional BTL support to Dental Professionals, Therapists and Hygienists to secure their endorsement and recommendation to appropriate patients.
• Utilise brand calling cards and brand bonding ladder to effectively use Skura e-detailing, clinical evidence and educational materials in all interactions with Dental HCPs.
• Agree sample placement to optimise brand visibility and impact to patients.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent, science preferred.
• Experience of working in a field based commercial environment.
• To be able to analyse complex data and other territory information to build a prioritised expert focused territory business plan.
• Continuously looking for ways to enable and drive change, so that the whole team is driven and clear on how to go about delivering profit.
• Highly developed influencing skills and communication skills.
• Create outstanding customer engagement through effective insightful questioning and listening with an ability to challenge customer’s beliefs.
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We’ll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It’s our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield and GSK.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960332492