Robert Half are currently recruiting a credit controller for a leisure and sport company in Woking. The team currently working in Woking are highly driven and enthusiastic about their roles, there is weekly and monthly incentives for staff who succeed within their role. Alongside this there is dress down Fridays and shortened days for individuals who excel within their role. The salary is up to £28k depending on experience. This is an exciting role with the company, whom are looking to expand following great success in recent years.
- Proactively engaging with customers by phone and e-mail to achieve timely debt collection, resolving queries by working with Sales, Operational and Billing teams as appropriate
- Plan and prioritise customers to engage with in line with departmental principles. Ensure regular contact is maintained with customers and that appropriate follow-up is documented in line with management guidelines
- Agree and secure payments on customer accounts to maximise the Company's cash flow
- Process payments received and Direct Debit runs to maintain account accuracy
- Continually promote Direct Debit collections for improved cash flow
- Assist other members of the credit control team
The successful candidate must have strong Credit Control skills and experience with accounts. You will display a good work ethic and be able to work as part of a team towards goals. You will also need to have an eye for detail as well as being an excellent communicator. You must also have excellent presentation skills and be experienced at working towards deadlines.
This is an organisation who has been operating for over 15 years in the leisure market. Over the last few years the company has had great success, meaning the company is expanding thus in need of an additional credit controller
Salary & Benefits
£24,000-£28,000 (depending on experience)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80398020