A worldwide leader in media and digital are now looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join their creative services team.
The purpose of the role is to support the Director of Creative Services to improve the process of briefing, creation and distribution of marketing assets and the effective management of marketing assets including improving aspects of:
- Information security
- Asset metadata
- Project briefing & planning process
- creative work scheduling
The successful Business Analyst will be working with one of the most recognisable brands at an exciting time in the company's history.
Key responsibilities for the successful Business Analyst will include:
- Analysing user needs for asset distribution
- Supporting a re-launch of a marketing asset distribution system
- Providing analysis and feedback from various marketing departments to the Creative Services Director and team
- Proposing improvements to process, structure and data surrounding marketing asset creation and distribution
- Acting as the point of contact for external vendors on creative services processes
The successful Business Analyst must:
- Have strong experience working alongside marketing and creative departments within a media or broadcast organisation
- Understand the concept of metadata
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of people in various roles across the business, for example creative, technical staff and management
- Have the ability to plan, manage and facilitate workshops
- Create training and reference material for non-technical audiences
- Be able to identify business change activities and support the development of a change plan
- Have a good background in working with marketing asset management systems
This is an excellent long term contract for a Business Analyst looking to work for a leading worldwide media organisation during a exciting period in their history.
If you feel you are a good match for this position, send an updated CV over ASAP.