Business Intelligence Developer - SSRS, SSIS - Contract - £350
Business Intelligence Developer - SSRS, SSIS - Contract - £350 per day
Keywords: Business Intelligence, Management Information, Developer, DBA, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SQL Server, Exchange, Brokerage, Trading, London, Contract, Data Warehousing, DBA,
A leading exchange are looking for a Business intelligence developer to join their business on an initial 3 month contract which has a strong possibility of extension.
In this position as a Business Intelligence Developer you will provide solutions for business stakeholders that will allow them to capture, manage, access and leverage a wide variety of business information.
This role will specialise in the delivery of management information stories for the business, you duties will include:
- Designing, developing, testing and support of their MS SQL Server Systems
- Generating and optimising reports use Microsoft BI Tools such as SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Working with Business Analysts and also directly with stakeholders in an Agile environment to define and estimate software solutions
- Maintaining, manipulation and analysis of data within the business
- Writing, editing and tuning CLR stored procedure in C# and/or VB.net
The successful candidate will ideally have all of the following skills:
- Financial Services experience ideally within an Exchange, Brokerage or a trading organisation
- Business Intelligence/Management Information Experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server Business Intelligence Tools such as SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Knowledge and experience of Data Warehousing
- Programming knowledge in Java C#, Python etc.
- Ideally knowledge of OLAP and NoSQL
- Has worked in an Agile environment
- Good understanding of relational database development using SQL
If you have the above skills and are available to engage in a contract immediately then send your CV to be considered for the above position. A quick turnaround is expected.