BI - Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Statistical -
BI - Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Statistical Analysis
We are looking for talented Business Analyst to join its business intelligence team. This is a rare and lucrative opportunity to add value to a leading financial organisation with a global presence. This may involve relocation for you to which the company will offer an abundance of assistance including a more than generous relocation remuneration offer and offers to visit the island prior to starting.
This is an extremely innovative and exciting organisation to join, to find out way please read further and get in touch.
As a Business Analyst you will join the Business Intelligence team. The team is responsible for the advanced analytics which support decisions made in the area of Marketing: CRM, Customer acquisition: TV campaigns, PPC, SEO, Social media. The position holder will work closely with the 'Marketing' team, as well as other functions in the organisation.
- Be the Analytical partner for the Marketing stakeholders, promoting data driven decision making and objective measurement techniques.
- Establishing analytical methodology and communicating results and recommendations clearly.
- Taking ownership of the reporting and analysis of relevant marketing activity and results.
- Using data mining, analytics and business judgement to identify and solve business problems.
- Extracting and analysing very large and multi-dimensional data sets, working closely with internal units to drive insights and producing better products and more efficient Acquisition and CRM campaigns.
- Managing multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Either a Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in the quantitative areas (Statistics, Math, Economics, Engineering, Operations research, Computers etc.) or extensive experience in an analytical field is a must.
- Excellent modelling, analytical and numerical capabilities.
- Advanced level of Excel modelling (including VBA).
- Experience with statistical tools: (R, SPSS, or similar).
- 2+ years' work experience specialising in analysis and decision support preferably in an online company.
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with emphasis on getting things done.
- True passion for understanding consumers' gaming behaviour and tolerance for ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to see the "big picture," evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritise various requests.
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers fantastic career progression and amazing benefits. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £38,000 - £50,000 + BenefitsKeywords: Web & Mobile, Media, Ecommerce Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Data, Analytics, SPPS, Statistics, Excel, Excel Modelling, VBA, Statistical, Business Intelligence, BI, relocation costs, relocation package, Analytical, SEO, Marketing, PPC, CRM, Data Mining, Finance, Banking, DWH, Data Warehouse, SQL.