Registered Nurse (Days)
Registered Nurse / RGN
Location: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Type: Permanent Role
Salary: £28,675 to £35,293 per hour
A good CQC rated home offering residential, nursing and respite care for up to 30 older people who are physically fail are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) in the beautiful Walton-on Thames, Surrey area.
The home benefits from being part of large network so are offering fantastic training and career progression opportunities.
If you are serious about helping the elderly including palliative care, this role is for you.
Detailed Job Description
- Assessing residents' health and wellbeing and delivering care to meet individual needs through detailed care plans
- Promoting best practice as a RGN
- Supervising a team of care assistants, managing shifts, detailed records and handovers
- Meds rounds and MAR sheets
Job Requirements for Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
- NMC Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Care environment experience, ideally for older people
- Experience of leading a team and mentoring
- Palliative care experience is also desirable