Data Engineer - Central London - to £30k - Python, SQL, MATLAB
My client is a leading market specific, data analytics company. With an unparalleled database size, the company are leading the way in big data and analytics for their market.
- Creating and monitoring ETLs for received and communicated data.
- Oversee several separate databases - SQL.
- Code tweaking and optimisation.
- Communication with clients to ensure data specifics.
- Database administration
- Writing SQL
- Modelling of data
- Scripting in Python, Pearl or similar.
- Good Unix experience
- MATLAB experience
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Jasper Paterson at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7928 2525.
Keywords: Python, SQL, MATLAB, Pearl, Data Engineering, Unix, Linux, ETL, Extract, Transform, Load, Big Data, DB, Database, Programmer, Developer, Engineer