Do you want to work for a market leading FMCG business with fantastic opportunities for career advancement?
Do you want to be part of a global project team, driving continuous improvement across the supply chain? If so this role could be perfect for you!
I am currently engaged to find an exceptional Logistics Manager to be based in Markham Vale.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing logistics strategies with assistance from customer services, demand planning and manufacturing.
- Deliver continuous improvement in the cost effectiveness of logistics operations while also improving service levels.
- Managing 3PL Relationships and their performance
- Monitoring and controlling trends in the UK and in Europe with reference to transport, warehousing, pallets and embellishment.
- Monitoring best practice in all logistics processes.
- Logistic (or another relevant) degree
- 3+years of experience
- Experience of working with a FMCG company
- Experience of 3PL management
- Project Management experience beneficial
If you are interested, please apply!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.