Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
A large manufacturing, based in Ayrshire is looking to add to their maintenance team.
Roles And Responsibilities
- To diagnose faults and to test , repair and maintain Mechanical / Electrical equipment and machinery.
- To observe, recognise and report on machinery or component defects or symptoms of impending failure.
- To service, adjust and repair machinery and equipment using the necessary tools in a safe and proper manner.
- To examine machinery and equipment and report on condition, performance and plan of action for improvements.
- Carry out Planned and Preventative Maintenance to agreed schedules.
- To interpret and implement technical service instruction data relating to machinery and equipment.
- Take on any training provided by the company to further enhance the skills.
- Support reactive / breakdown repair through the site SIC process
Skills and Experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, enabling effective planning and organisation, ability to make logical decisions that will resolve potential problems with a positive can do attitude.
- Capable of prioritising own work load to achieve operational and personal targets. capable of working on own initiatives.
- PC literate, good mechanical / electrical aptitude
- Educated to ONC / HNC or equivalent in either mechanical / electrical discipline. Will have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship and have minimum of 5 years in a working maintenance environment.
**Must be flexible to work continental Shift pattern**
If you feel you are suitable for this role please APPLY by submitting your CV or contact Nicole on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.