Front of House team member
Fresh Sauce are working with a beautiful boutique hotel & restaurant, based in the heart of the Cotswolds. We are looking for food and beverage professionals to join their front of house team. The property is in the heart of Bourton-on-the-water and has undergone substantial redevelopment. As an employer of choice, they offer huge flexibility on shifts and working patterns for the right people.
You will be:
- Confident and outgoing - you will enjoy speaking with customers and giving an exemplary service always.
- Comfortable being customer facing - you will be a brand ambassador.
- A team player - you will be adaptable and comfortable working across a number of business functions.
- Energetic and positive - your demeanour will set the tone for the guest's time with the
Overview of the role:
In a nutshell; your role will be to assist Food & Beverage Services Manager in efficiently managing and maintaining the high standards of the day-to-day operations and development of the Restaurants, Bar & Function Rooms.
The property has recently renovated a number of the hotel rooms to a very high standard and is looking to expand further over the coming years. This would provide an excellent opportunity to be part of an expanding group, with enviable properties in the group.
- Experience working front of house in a hotel, bar, café, restaurant
- Desire to professionally progress in the hospitality industry
- Team leadership skills
- High professional standards
- Pride in your appearance
- Confident with customers
- Add value to the customer experience
- Hourly rate of £8 - £9 per hour, depending on experience levels
- Flexible working arrangements, 16 - 30 hours per week available
- Breakfast (7am - 11am) and Lunch (11am - 4pm) shifts available immediately
- Fantastic progression potentially as the group grows
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We WILL update on your application status via e-mail regardless of the outcome.