Full Stack Python Web Developer
Full Stack Python Web DeveloperThe Package: to £35,000 + bonus and Excellent BenefitsThe company An award winning Technology company are seeking the right candidate to fit our experienced team. Led by advertising professionals, they are seeking to push the company to the forefront of the market in European, online audience targeting. My client examines and analyses vast amounts of data each month. They offer the latest tools and will be relying on your development & creativity to optimise the amount of information from the data they record every day. They offer good salaries and an extensive benefits package which includes private health insurance, performance based unlimited leave, membership to a private member's club, industry events, spot bonuses, and free dinner for those late nights. About You
- You will be a full stack developer with an emphasis on back end functions.
- You should enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced start-up environment.
- You are self-motivated, can define your targets and then execute them.
- You should contribute to an open source project or have hobby projects of your own that you want to show them.
- You will work on an amazing variety of products: data management interfaces, social sharing widgets, SAAS platforms, and new better forms of online advertising.
- You will join our Web Team at an early stage, so you will be able to contribute your ideas on how they build their systems, and which technologies and methodologies they use.
- They process billions of data points per week and you will be part of this young team building interfaces and tools to visualise and manipulate this information.
- You will focus on back-end development, but contribute to front-end work too.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- You will have experience building web applications using MVC architecture and most importantly you understand the concepts behind MVC frameworks.
- You will have a solid understanding of OOP
- You will have experience using both SQL and NoSQL databases, and are comfortable with relational database design.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Jasper Paterson at Salt either by email: email@example.com