Expatriate Tax Manager - Reading
My client is a leading accountancy practice who is looking for an experienced Expatriate Tax Manager that can provide an agile mind in this diverse market a first class service to a range of clients.
Working with a variety of clients including major US inbounds, Listed companies and UK household names, you will gain a wealth experience working under leading names in the market. Secondments are on offer to individuals who seek them both abroad an in-house which will provide an excellent stepping stone for make the move in-house.
As the successful candidate you be responsible for:
* Cultivating and sustaining client relationships.
* Consulting with clients on a daily basis.
* Informing clients and updating them on current changes on tax developments.
* Liaising regularly with the HMRC.
* Being actively involved with managing projects.
* Managing and providing guidance for junior members.
* Interacting with the firm's global network
Previous experience and skills should include:
* Identifying and pursuing business development opportunities.
* Have an established experience in enhancing and preserving company reputations.
* Being able to demonstrate a consistent track record of providing a reliable and excellent professional service.
You will be ACA or CTA qualified or hold relevant working experience
This position is perfect for candidates who excel and thrive in a client handling role.
If you are interested in this role please contact James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: