Salary and Benefits: £33000-34000
- Days Based Role Monday - Friday
- Contributory pension
- Company Benefits
- Undertake in a proactive manner all plant improvement and Planned maintenance tasks.
- Make sure all plant equipment is fit for purpose.
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Comply with health and safety regulations
Engineering Essential Skills and Experience
- Knowledge in an automated environment.
- Level 3 qualification minimum.
- PLC Knowledge
- Good Knowledge of industrial electrical maintenance
- Good team worker
- Pro-active approach
- Able to work in a high pressure environment
- Positive attitude
ABOUT US - Proactive Technical Recruitment
Our Automation division is a market leader in this specialist industry with outstanding relationships across the UK. Proactive's automation team successfully appoint professionals at varying levels of seniority, from hands on engineers through to Management and Director level appointments. With a dedicated team of specialist consultants, we have a successful track record with our clients, partnering with them to cover a wide range of skill sets.
Our focus is purely on the Automation sector - with a specific focus on the following markets:
- Automated warehousing
- Parcel & postal
- Machine building
- Water, waste management & recycling
- Theme parks
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to or please give me a call on .Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £100-250. *T&Cs apply*
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.