Ad Ops Manager
Advertising Operations Manager
London- 30-40k Digital Video Advertising
Are you a senior Ad Ops Exec looking to make the step up to management? This may be a job for you!
My client, an established leading social video advertising network, is currently seeking an experienced Advertising Operations Manager to join their London office. As an Advertising Operations Manager you will head up a highly talented small team and work closely with sales, and technical teams to create custom targeting solutions for key clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, market leading company with offices based globally who place a heavy emphasis on developing new technology to remain at the cutting edge of digital advertising.
Key responsibilities for an Advertising Operations Manager:
- Strong analytical & reporting skills
- Knowledge of all third party Ad servers and Creative scripts
- Strong customer focus and professionalism with strong communication and presentation skills
- Build and analyze large data sets and be able to present and interpret its interdependency or correlations and provide strategic insights to clients
- Build and maintain strong business relationship with advertisers by giving value-added custom advertising solutions.
- Lead of on various company projects
Qualifications of Advertising Operations Manager:
- Educated to Degree level, preferably in Mathematics/Science
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within Campaign Management (from either a Network, Publisher or Agency)
- Detailed Knowledge and experience using a recognised ad serving system such as DART
- Proficient user of Excel
- Exemplary communication & presentation skills
- Strong business acumen is a must
- Can demonstrate a high level of confidence with senior management or clients
- Analytical, attentive to detail and strong numerical sense
For more information contact Lara Sheldrake today on 0207 324 0477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply