Ad Ops Manager
Ad Operations Manager
West End - £30-35k - Digital Video Platform
One of the world's leading video platform are looking for an Advertising Operations manager to work within the Advertising Operations team alongside Traffickers and campaign managers, and work with their third party clients to manage inventory of exclusive content which would be imbedded across their various platforms.
Ad Ops Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with key ad partners
- Work with partners, account managers, tech teams to enable ad delivery
- Conduct analysis and optimization of various demand sources
- Lead setup of mobile display
- Initiate private marketplace deals
- Monitor publisher performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Achieve display revenue goals
Ad Ops Manager Qualifications:
- At least 3 years' experience in ad operations
- Strong experience in trafficking, managing and optimizing ad displays
- Experience selling ad display inventory to corporate customers
- Expertise in DFP
- Experience in Rich Media
- Experience working with SSPs, ad networks, etc.
- Strong communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Team player
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply.