Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Part Time, 2 Days per week, Tuesday and Thursday and Hours TBC)
Pay is competitive market rates
- Processing all material requisitions (recording and maintaining the records: details of the requisition form, orders, authorisation).
- Responsibility for inputting materials GRNs into the Coins system, matching delivery notes to the requisition, purchase order and invoice
- Record keeping of all documentation associated with the transaction
- Responsibility for investigating invoice queries in line with the Withheld invoices report (checking invoices, orders, quotations, site documents; liaising with suppliers - applying for credits, materials desk team, supply chain department, purchase ledger team in Rugby).
- Support training, providing coaching to site teams (weekly meetings with project teams), ensuring the projects follow the agreed procedures and maintain correct records.
- Maintain regular liaison with suppliers to manage the order placement and invoice payment process
- Liaison with accounts department in Rugby
- Sound educational background, educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 passes at grade C or above including Maths and English
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in similar role is desirable
- Previous experience of working with a computerised ledger system is desirable
"VGC Personnel are acting as an employment busines to this vacancy"