Technical and Quality Coordinator
Are you looking to move into sales with future ambitions to be the next Territory Manager? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Field Sales Executive and they want to hear from you!
Our client believe their people are their business. They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining their team as a Field Sales Executive, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Employee reward scheme, including discounts to a variety of shops and service providers
- Opportunity to join healthcare cashback scheme
Where would the candidate ideally be located near?
Swindon, Bristol, Basingstoke, Reading, Oxford, Bath, Salisbury, Bournemouth, Andover, Milton Keynes,
Who are they looking for?
As their ideal Field Sales Executive, you should have an interest in sales account management as well as winning and developing new business. You will also:
- Possess negotiation and influencing skills
- Need to be confident in outbound calling and be able to close sales.
- Be an enthusiastic and driven individual who is motivated by achieving ambitious targets.
- Be able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with colleagues and other departments.
- Driving license
What will I be responsible for?
The successful Field Sales Executive will work closely with Sales Territory Managers on delivery sales strategy, growing and retaining customer portfolio through an effective and proactive account management. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Collaborating closely with the customer’s retail store management team to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
- Regularly visiting customer locations within your set geographical area; engaging with department heads and visual-display staff to maximise product impact and sales performance.
- Delivering a high level of service quality to all customers.
- Analysing product line sales performance and recommend promotions where necessary; gather information on customer’s reactions to products and act upon this intelligence.
- Working with the Territory Manager, External Sales Manager and National Key Account Managers to create a portfolio plan and relevant call cycles.
- Sharing customer opportunities and market knowledge with product Territory Managers and National Account Managers.
- Regular overnight stays away will be required.
The business is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Their innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share their values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil their vision, they would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Field Sales Executive!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.