Support Worker – Full Time
Salary: £19,700 to £20,400 a year plus expenses and bonuses (Salary based on average 48 hour working week)
Our client doesn’t just offer employment. They offer careers. Join our compassionate and dedicated team to build your career in care. You’ll be joining a market leading health and social care provider who believes in making your career count and rewarding your efforts.
As a reputable company our client has been operating for 10 years and now has 13 offices across the UK, so they’re sure that we’ll make a great team. Your personal development is their priority, so you’ll embark upon your own unique journey, starting with a 12 week induction training course. No previous experience as a carer is needed!
As part of your training, you’ll shadow an experienced member of their team, whilst being paid for it, to get a hands-on look at how to deliver care. Every member of their family is unique, and you’ll have your own 3 year Personal Development Plan to chart your journey as you build your career with them.
If you’re ambitious – great – you can study to achieve nationally recognised qualifications whilst being paid at the same time. You’ll learn everything you need to know to deliver life changing care and support. Even when you finish your initial induction training, you’ll never stop learning. Our client is all about working with you to build your future.
The role of a Support Worker…
Their Support Workers make an incredible difference to their client’s lives. From helping their clients wash and dress themselves to administering important medication, you would play an important part in helping their clients achieve a higher quality of life. You might even find yourself taking your client out shopping or to see their friends!
Requirements of the Support Worker:
To be a home carer for our client, you do need a UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle because you will be driving to clients houses to deliver care. You will also need to take a DBS check. Our client is committed to being an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds and ages of 18 +.
A Fantastic Employment Package is on offer for the Support Worker, Packed Full of Benefits and here’s just a few:
- A Career with Training, Support & Progression
- A 5-Tier Pay Scheme that pays you more as you gain experience and become more qualified ranging from average earnings of £19,700 to £20,400 a year plus expenses and bonuses. (Salary based on average 48 hour working week)
- Bonus Scheme that earns you more for going the extra mile.
- Travel Time Paid – get paid for time spent travelling.
- Mileage Expense Paid – we help cover your travel expenses,
- Extra pay at Weekends & Nights – just another little thank you from us to you.
- Extra pay of 1 ½ times on a bank holiday.
- Cash Rewards when you help a new client or carer to join their family!
- All members of their family have access to a workplace pension scheme. Together, we invest in your future.
- Free mobile phone insurance
- Improve your chances of becoming a millionaire with the company’s Lottery!
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Support Worker role then please apply now!