Round The World Experts is on the look out for a Travel Consultant or sales-minded individual to join their travel-happy teams in Manchester. This is an opportunity to launch your career in the field of adventure and independent travel, specialising in multi-stop travel itineraries.
This varied Travel Consultant role will see you selling round the world travel to uni students, career breakers and adventurous retirees, ultimately providing an outstanding service while you manage every aspect of their trip. If successful, you'll join a three-week training course where you'll gain all the knowledge you need to become a true travel specialist with expertise in round the world airfares and adventures.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities
Sales is a major component of this Travel Consultant role. The more you sell, the more you earn (and we are home to some of the highest earners in the industry) so when you're not bringing in new business, you'll be contacting your existing clients. That's where your passion for travel comes in - being knowledgeable and enthusiastic is what it's all about.
Why Become a Round The World Travel Consultant?
Working in one of our travel hyperstores, our Travel Consultants will receive a base salary of £15,500 plus an excellent uncapped commission structure, which kicks in the moment you make your first sale. This makes our top sales professionals some of the highest earners in the industry.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
Travel Consultant Requirements
Top Travel Consultant come from a diverse range of professional backgrounds and industries, demonstrating a colourful spectrum of qualities and quirks. However, a sales-focused attitude, a tenacious streak, and an incurable case of the travel bug are essential. Our Travel Consultant have an impressive amount of travel knowledge from personal experience - we're looking for people who can match this.