Credit Controller - Erith Head Office
Salary: £18,000 depending on experience.
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 64,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth.
We are currently seeking a Credit Controller to join our Accounts department located at our head office in Erith, Kent.
- Working within a team of 6 credit controllers.
- Proactive in chasing customers for payment via phone and email.
- Resolving any client issues or queries to ensure the timely collection of all outstanding payments.
- Liaising with the sales team regarding any queries.
The role requires the right skills and personality fit:
- You will have prior credit control/ sales ledger experience within a commercial sales background.
- Good Excel and Word skills.
- Be able to communicate confidently and effectively with people.
- We are looking for a person with an upbeat approach to credit control and a genuine team player.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below.