Head of Partnerships / Sales - Fin Tech Start Up
Head of Partnerships / Sales - Fin Tech Startup
Head of Partnerships / Sales with a very strong academic background, proven partnerships experience ideally in the financial realm (Saas fintech), the ability to grow, manage and develop a team and a track record in achieving large targets quickly required to be hands on and hugely instrumental in the further success of a super exciting fin tech start up based in central London with amazing prospects, renowned backers and financial stability. Add your commercial acumen and networking ability to a fast paced, innovative environment populated by extremely bright and driven personnel who love what they do.
Key Skills Required for Head of Partnerships / Sales
- Ability to manage and grow a high-performing partnerships team, a cross-functional group that is essentially a 'startup within a startup'
- Experience running teams of 10+ people
- Significant experience of working at a senior level in a high-growth business, ideally one at 'scale-up' stage
- A strong commercial bias
- International experience highly desirable
- A highly analytical in approach to strategy
- A track record delivering superior results and assuming leadership roles
- Success in roles requiring execution of multiple tasks while responding to multiple priorities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Key Responsibilities for Head of Partnerships / Sales
- Understand and develop a partner value proposition
- 'Build the machine' to dramatically grow partner coverage
- Manage a blend of sales and marketing channels to drive systematic business development off a proprietary sector database
- Establish best-practice account management systems to maximise the 'yield' of referral business from partners
- Work with Marketing to develop the Partner Program brand
- Collaborate with Product Management and Tech to make the product the very best
- Establish operational systems that allow the partnerships team to scale efficiently
- Work closely with the executive team to plan growth and contribute to overall company strategy
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced leader with senior commercial experience and a proven track record of creative problem-solving and sales management to join in a high-growth, mission-driven organisation.
Opus Resourcing is an agent in respect of permanent and contract recruitment.