Estimator - East Midlands
An established privately-owned contractor is recruiting an Estimator to join the expanding pre-construction team at their head office in East Midlands. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business delivering award-winning education, commercial, high-rise residential and industrial projects in the East Midlands.
- Tendering design & build projects from £3m - £20m
- Working in a proactive pre-construction team
- Using Conquest estimating software
- Identifying risks and opportunities
- Working as an Estimator with a main contractor
- Positive attitude and a good communicator
- Tendering design & build projects £3m+
- Pre-construction team are rewarded for their success
- Family-owned contractor with traditional values
- Conquest estimating software system
- Excellent work / life balance
The company has traditional company values which has built them an excellent reputation with client and sub-contractors - there is an established network of trusted contractors who are keen to collaborate when tendering new projects.
The company have projected a period of growth over the next 5 years offering excellent career opportunities for an Estimator looking for new challenges and progression within the company. Furthermore, you will be offered the necessary support along with continued internal and external training to develop your skills and experience;
This position has a guideline salary of £44,500 - £49,500 + benefits including an attractive company car or car allowance (above market average), excellent bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and additional company benefits.
For any further information on this Estimator vacancy please apply with your CV attached or contact Mark Dalgleish at Saxton Recruitment on 07776 194180.
Saxton Recruitment - Building Partnerships