My client, a successful and established Industrial Roofing and Cladding contractor based in Rotherham are looking to recruit a CAD Draughtsman.
This role offers the candidate a fantastic opportunity to join an established company with an excellent reputation. They are a further expanding with many skilled staff whom are seeking a candidate with a breadth of talent and enthusiasm.
Main duties will include:
- Produce general arrangement and detail drawings incorporating architect's intent and engineer's details.
- Liaise with main contractor and architect to ensure details are correct and to specification.
- Schedule and procure materials from detail drawings.
- Visit site when required to overcome issues.
The successful candidate should benefit from the following:
- Experience of roofing and cladding systems beneficial but not essential.
- An understanding of engineer's drawings and the ability to visualise junctions and details in 3D.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Computer skills.
In return the client is offering an incredibly attractive package, 25 days holiday, and exceptional opportunities to truly establish yourself within its forward-thinking, focused and positive working environment.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV as soon as possible