French Speaking Sales Executive
Market Resource Partners (MRP) is a global provider of strategic marketing and demand generation services for the technology industry. MRP has a worldwide reach, supporting global clients from offices all over the world. We specialise in the design and execution of B2B marketing and sales services, allowing our clients to maximise their revenues. Our Belfast office currently supports 20 languages, and due to growth, we are looking for a French speaker to join the team.
Belfast is a vibrant welcoming place with plenty of culture. It is bustling city which offers plenty of opportunities for shopping, eating and socialising. Belfast has great road and public transport connections, with world famous landmarks such as The Giant’s Causeway less than an hour away. Northern Ireland has amazing landscapes and plenty to do and see.
The Account Executive Role
MRP is looking for aspiring technology sales and marketing professionals to join our cross-brand team as Account Executives to support the French Market. You will responsible for lead generation-related activities on behalf of our clients in order to increase their sales pipelines. Our clients include many of the most important and well known technology companies in the world.
- Making B2B outbound sales calls to generate sales leads
- Identify decision-makers, value-proposition them by providing product and services information, and ultimately set up appointments as part of our lead generation service
- Provide follow-up activities as part of closing the sale
- Update database with business information
- Fluent in French and English with excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of and genuine interest in cutting edge technology solutions
- Ability to learn the business benefits of technology and confidently articulate them to a prospect
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Good relationship building internally and externally
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Client and delivery focused
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop
- Money-driven and career-oriented
- £20,000 per annum, plus uncapped Bonus (OTE £31,800).
- Bonus is uncapped and additional incentives apply daily/weekly/monthly throughout the year
- Working week is Monday-Friday, no weekend work.
- 28 days holiday
- Pension and healthcare schemes available
- Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £150)
- Accommodation in city centre hotel provided on arrival/ breakfast included
- Ongoing relocation support (bank, health, national insurance, accommodation)
This is an exceptional opportunity for talented sales individuals, top compensation and real opportunities for advancement.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. MRP does not currently sponsor Work Permits or Visa's.Company DescriptionFounded in 2002, and headquartered in downtown Philadelphia, MRP delivers value to shareholders and business alliance partners by growing and maximizing the sales revenue and profits of their clients by demonstrating a quantifiable return on marketing investment.