Java Developer / Hybris Engineer - Perm - Retail
Market leading retail company with millions of customers from around the world, visiting and purchasing online on a daily basis with an initial focus on the customer facing technologies and Integration. This globally recognised company have big plans in 2018 to grow the Engineering team and double their online presence.
They're looking for talented Hybris developers, who can help to build new and improve existing web applications in a highly Agile environment. As a developer within the team, you will gain a strong understanding of their ecommerce implementation and will be confident to enhance and refactor the code base to build large scale web applications. You will be responsible for taking ownership of delivery and meeting the development target while working collaboratively and sharing good practices while ensuring consistency in the ways of working across the team. You will also help design and implement features for both new and existing web applications which includes helping with the website redesign for the company.
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Modern office
- Flexible working hours
- Pension schemes
- Private healthcare
- And many more
- Java 8, J2EE (JSP, Servlets), Spring (core, MVC, Integration), RESTful Web Services
- Hybris experience with - Core Platform, Datahub, WCMS, CMS and Workflows, Search(Product), Cart & Checkout, Order management, Cockpit
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Experience with TDD (Test-Driven Development)
- Docker, RabbitMQ, AngularJS, Angular 2, React JS, TypeScript will be a plus
- Implementing system architectures, including microservices and service-oriented architectures