Recruitment Consultant - Hospitality / Events
Recruitment Consultant - Hospitality / Events Recruitment - Permanent Markets - Birmingham - Salary £22,000 to £30,000 - Opportunity to work for UK's Leading Events / Hospitality Recruitment Agency. Applications welcome from Recruitment Consultants from any sector who wish to move into fast moving hospitality / chef / events markets.
These are warm desks with plenty of PSLs, warm leads and vacancies from day one. Working closely with the successful casual / temporaries hospitality / events recruitment teams you will be placing candidates into a variety of permanent roles including Front of House, Back of House / Chefs, Events Managers, Catering Managers and Trainers.
- Starting salary in the range £22,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
- Uncapped commission providing realistic first year OTE of £40,000 and £60,000+ in year two.
- Additional company performance based bonus of up to 25% of salary.
Culture and Opportunity
You'll be joining an award-winning, highly respected national Hospitality / Catering / Events recruitment business which provides recruitment consultancy, training services and business consultancy to its clients. Whilst this is a 360 degree recruitment consultant role, 70% of your work will be with warm clients and existing PSLs. You'll receive excellent ongoing training and plenty of opportunities for progression / promotion.
- You will have at least 12 months recruitment experience gained either as a Recruitment Consultant working in a Recruitment Agency (any sector) or as an Internal Recruiter working in an in house hospitality recruitment role.
- Applications are welcome from recruitment consultants with Hospitality / Catering / Events recruitment.
- Applications are equally welcome from Recruitment Consultants from any other sector who have a passion for events / food / entertainment, and would be keen to move to recruit into these sectors.
- This is a 360 degree recruitment consultant role so you'll be prepared for an element of business development though the majority of your placements will come from existing accounts.
If this sounds like the Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today.
Contact - Sean Curran
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.