Breakfast Waiter - Michelin starred Pub
Waiters Wanted- Dining Pub
Our client is a beautiful dining pub in Marlow that currently holds 2 Michelin stars and has an excellent reputation for great service coupled with superb food.
This casual and informal space is a place where everybody should feel comfortable. The food style is strong and bold, with an emphasis on simplicity and service being both professional and approachable.
We are currently looking for a breakfast waiterto join their fantastic front of house team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a waiter in a similar type of environment whether a 4 or 5 star hotel, quality restaurant or dining pub
- Driven to provide the best possible service to the diners at all times
- Want to work in a top quality restaurant and progress their career in the industry
- Passionate about food and drink
- Excellent spoken English
- Be a bubbly, friendly character striving to achieve great customer service at all times.
- Hours will be 7am-6pm 5 days per week including weekends
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company, somewhere you can really learn and push yourself to the next level.
Starting salary will be £20,000 which will increase after successful probation to £22,000. You will also receive a share of the service charge on top of your basic salary.
You will need to attend an interview and working trial as part of the application. Live in is available for the right candidate at a charge.
If you are looking to commute you MUST have your own transport.
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency.We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector.Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to still click on the 'apply now' button and you will be contacted about other suitable positions.All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK