Senior Estimator - Housing - Derby
A regional housing developer is recruiting a Senior Estimator (Housing) to join the expanding pre-construction team at their head office in Derby. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Estimator (Housing) to join a growing developer building private and social housing developments across the East Midlands.
- Pricing new build private & social housing developments
- Produce feasibility studies and budget proposals
- Complete tender submission documents
- Identifying risks and opportunities
- Key role within a growing pre-construction team
- Family-owned developer with traditional values
- Conquest estimating software system
- Excellent work / life balance
The company has traditional 'family' values which has built them an excellent reputation with clients and sub-contractors - there is an established network of trusted contractors who are keen to collaborate when tendering new projects.
The company have projected a period of growth over the next 5 years offering excellent career opportunities for a Senior Estimator (Housing) looking for new challenges and progression within the company. Furthermore, you will be offered the necessary support along with continued internal and external training to develop your skills and experience;
This position has a guideline salary of £60,000 - £65,000 + benefits including an attractive company car or car allowance (above market average), excellent bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and additional company benefits.
For any further information on this Senior Estimator (Housing) vacancy please apply with your CV attached or contact Mark Dalgleish at Saxton Recruitment on 07776 194180.
Saxton Recruitment - Building Partnerships