HR and Payroll Administrator - 4 Star hotel
HR and payroll Administrator- 4 Star Hotel
This hotel is a popular choice for both corporate and leisure guests over the years having quickly established itself in the local market as a leading hotel with a high level of repeat clientele.
The Hotel has a magnificent lakeside location, has 168 spacious bedrooms, a Conference Centre with 8 meeting rooms for up to 400 in the largest Lakeview suite, extensive Quad Wellness & Spa facilities and a multi-outlet food and beverage operation which includes the 1 AA Rosette restaurant and a busy Bar & Lounge.
We are currently recruiting for a HR & Payroll administrator to carry out the following tasks
- -New starters: ensure all starter packs are completed.
- -References for all new starters
- -Training sheets: chase HOD about training sheets and sent to HO
- -Issuing uniforms and update uniforms file. Prepare orders when necessary. Update file with uniforms deductions for Payroll.
- -Issuing name badges and update file
- -Issuing locker keys and update file
- -Main Payroll
- -HSK Payroll
- -Nationalities file: update with new starters and delete leavers.
- -Adverts: load and refresh adverts on Indeed and Universal jobmatch
- -Sickness report: input all absences from staff on sickness file.
- -Leavers: ensure all leavers return name badge, uniform, Paxton card and locker key if applicable.
This is a great opportunity to work within a busy hotel environment for a well known hotel brand.
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to still click on the 'apply now' button and you will be contacted about other suitable positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK