Talent Acquisition Consultant - Ringwood - £28,000
An experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant is required by Bond Williams Recruitment for our client based in Ringwood.
Reporting to the HR Manager - this Talent Acquisition Consultant role is responsible for leading the Talent Team in the recruiting of direct high calibre candidates.
In this role you'll need to attract candidates from varied talent pools using a variety of different channels and recruitment methods, ensuring every candidate has an excellent experience of the business.
You'll need to provide a professional, comprehensive and welcoming recruitment process for all candidates.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating a proactive approach and innovative channels to attract the right candidates for the right roles.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasting with the support of senior stakeholders
- To actively encourage and promote direct recruitment to reduce agency costs for the business.
- Be able to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and its clients with the recruitment levels and targets
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Training and upskilling line managers to be competent to conduct their own interviews.
- Support managers with interviews and assessment centres
Ideally you will already have experience in a similar role - CIPD qualified would be a great advantage but certainly not essential.
A great competitive salary will be offered together with a number of company benefits which include; corporate discounts, BUPA Life insurance, Dentist Scheme and Free on-site Parking.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency