Receptionist & Conference Co-ordinator - Unique Serviced Office
Receptionist & Conference Coordinator
Unique and fun serviced office
Offering up to £23k!
Our client, a boutique serviced office is looking for a Conference Coordinator to join their energetic and fun reception team in their Central London Office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and pro-active individual which good people skills, reception and client liaison experience.
Your main responsibilities will include being first point of contact to all clients, taking enquiries, up-selling the meeting spaces and taking payments as needed. This will include booking, setting up and preparing all meeting room arrangements from start to finish, knowing how to accommodate the needs of each client.
The company is known for its unique spaces and friendly feel, having a small number of beautiful offices across London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all bookings for the conference facilities
- Welcoming clients to the venue, explaining the facilities and checking arrangements as necessary
- Dealing with initial enquiries and assisting with centre meeting facility show rounds
- Coordinating lunches, refreshments and drinks as required
- Providing wide ranging administrative assistance, responding to emails, phone calls etc.
- Working closely with the team each day
- Formatting documents and correspondence
- Maintaining the sales database to track, record and follow through all enquiries·
- Marketing the conference facilities to external and internal clients
- Diary management
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, work well in a team as well as being pro-active. If you're looking to join a great company in London as an administration assistant and you have the relevant experience and abilities, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.