OPERATIONS & SUPPORT MANAGER
If you have experience in managing a team of operations specialist, combined with a focus on process improvement and client delivery, we have a great new permanent post. An opportunity exists within a boutique private client firm in Edinburgh city centre. You will be responsible for managing a small specialist team, working to implement process improvements across back office systems so experience with IRESS or Adviser Office is preferred.
- Experience working in a financial planning/adviser office.
- Good understanding of compliance issues.
- Understanding of financial services products and investment markets.
- Willingness to learn and develop as the role evolves.
- An understanding of investment operations would be an advantage but not essential.
- System knowledge of Adviser Office expertise
- Responsible for managing a small specialist team
- Take overall responsibility for the operational and administrative support functions
- Involved in leading departmental projects
- Promote collaboration within the team to ensure effective delegation of tasks to meet deadlines and FCA regulatory requirements.
- Ensure implementation of streamlined end-to-end client process including the roll out of Adviser Office
- Oversight of platform functions and client reporting.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits including pension plan, flexitime, life insurance scheme.
- Investors in People firm with focus on training and development.
Job reference: 10587
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.