8:30 - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
**SAP Experienced required**
I am currently recruiting for a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They provide energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
Investigating third party damage for a well known energy company producing a report and invoicing the damage.
- To raise Orders on an on-going daily basis to facilitate any work on the network.
- To raise and process within appropriate timescales the relevant paperwork
- To raise and process the relevant work instructions for contractors
- To raise and populate the relevant payments to our cable contractor partners working on faults.
- To raise and process any requests for purchase orders relating to faults on the network.
- To process the necessary invoice for re-chargeable work.
- To process any land damage claims associated with faults on the network, and the associated customer payment requests.
- To process in a timely manner all third party damage forms submitted.
- To raise the appropriate invoice to be billed to a third party.
- To check third party damage sites, liaising with internal and contractor staff on site, seeking any information outstanding.
- To work closely with the Third Party Damage Collectors to ensure that all information is quality checked and returned in a timely manner
- To liaise with the Administration team as required to ensure compliance with the processes and maximum recovery of all outstanding debts
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.