Learning and Development Coordinator
Our client are a global company based in Bracknell. They are looking to recruit a Learning and Development co-ordinator to join their busy UK HR team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that offers excellent career opportunities and is committed to the development of its employees. For this role you do not need experience in a pure L&D role. They want someone with HR experience that is happy to take on an L&D co-ordinator position. Previous event organising would also be a bonus.
Skills and Experience required - Excellent project management skills (Prince 2, PMI an advantage), HR Experience (HR Qualification an advantage) and event organising experience will be considered.
- Responsible for the European implementation of training for new associates across the region, under the supervision of the TM Department Manager.
- Responsible for coordinating European trainers to maintain a sustainable training operation for each location.
- Responsible for Bracknell-based programme operation from scheduling events, managing delegate & facilitator attendance through to 'on the day' set-up, coordination and post-programme evaluation.
- Ensure the accurate maintenance and reporting of training records for all regions and on European HR database (SAP Successfactors)
- Responsible for the implementation of the Management Induction Training programme, under the supervision of TM Department Manager.
- Responsible for Bracknell-based programme operation from scheduling & managing delegate & facilitator attendance through to 'on the day' set-up, coordination and post-programme evaluation.
- Ensure seamless operation of this training, ensuring training pipeline and historical records are accurately maintained on the European HR database
- Drive continuous improvement of quality, outcome, cost and efficiency
- Oversee the coordination of the Bracknell based Induction programme. This includes the coordination of the end-to-end induction process, arranging necessary sessions for all newly hired associates at the timely manner.
- Drive the continuous improvement of induction quality, outcome, cost and efficiency based on the situation analysis and the feedback from the associate
General and ad hoc support
- Generate various HR reports utilising HR database (SAP Successfactors)
- Administration support for HR team including arranging meetings and material preparations
- Responsible for invoice management including issuing PO numbers
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.