Scrum Master / Agile Coach - Mobile and Web - Fintech Start Up
Scrum Master / Agile Coach - Mobile and Web - Fintech Start-Up
Scrum Master and true Agile evangelist with an impeccable academic background, the ability and passion to coach and develop a team in a fast paced, ever-changing environment, be hands on and ensure latest releases are delivered, lead daily stand ups, coordinate sprint planning meetings and continually evaluate processes to identify inefficiencies is required to add their talent to a fast evolving start up with solid backing, populated by dynamic, highly ambitious individuals who are energised by the business model and company they work for. A hybrid role of coaching and being a hands on Scrum Master.
Key Skills required for Scrum Master / Agile Coach - Mobile and Web:
- Experience using Agile techniques
- Experience using Confluence and Jira
- Experience driving multiple forms of Agile delivery, including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience working with Product Managers to help manage and refine a product backlog
- Experience managing cross-functional, international teams is highly desirable
- Experience of coaching technical and non-technical team members in Agile principles
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to identify short-term obstacles and how they can be overcome to achieve long-term goals
- Active within the Agile community in order to constantly bring new ideas and best practice
- Experience of working in a product-centric tech environment with a focus on mobile and web platforms
A perfect opportunity for someone with experience and gravitas who eats, breathes and sleeps Agile with an impressive academic background and the drive to enthuse others.