Our client is the UK's No'1 company for design and installation of outdoor fitness, sport and play areas. They are seeking a talented, innovative Senior Designer to work within Milton Keynes.
The company develops, produces and markets an extensive range of playground, sport and fitness equipment that covers all age groups.
The company designs from the ground up, beginning with the company's dedication to improve childhood health and learning with products that provide compelling design, high play value, uncompromising safety, unique innvation and long-lasting quality. In addition to playgrounds, the company is leading the way with innovative and creative designs in outdoor sport and fitness. The company has been making exercise attractive to all ages for nearly 50 years.
Their dynamic team of designers create leading edge imaginative and bespoke play spaces, sport & fitness areas. Due to customer demand they are increasing their team and looking to create enthusiastic committed and talented designers/ 3D Visualisers to join them in their continued success at the forefront of design.
You will be responsible for a team and taking projects through the full design stage, from designing and costing the playground and onto producing 2D/3D visulizations and presentations, ready for the area sales managers, the customers, and public consultations. You will work as an individual, but at the same time collaborating with a team of eight designers and twenty area sales managers to produce work to the highest possible standard.
Key responsibilities include;
- Liaison with sales team on project briefs
- Preperation of imaginative concept plans and illustrations.
- Production of detailed AutoCAD layouts and image boards.
- Price of play space equipment, surfacing and installation.
- Creation of 3D Models and exciting renders using 3D Max.
- Often coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have a passion for design and innovation.
- You have a creative eye.
- You have a design related degree, e.g. Landscape design, Game design, product design, illustration etc.
- You are proficient in AutoCAD & 3DS Max ( or similar) and have experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in play or another design industry.
- You are a team player with an ambition to learn and develop new skills.
- you are sociable, helpful, with a can-do attitude and a positive outlook.