Technology Recruiter with leading London based start-up
Technology Recruiter with leading London based start-up.
Experienced Tech Recruiters have the chance to join one of the Top 100 Hottest Start-ups in Europe (according to WIRED). You will join a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, serving millions.
OB are looking for engineering recruiters to add to our clients strong talent team - they are undergoing hyper-growth right now (and have been since mid-2017), and we need more passionate recruitment talent to support this growth.
You will be sourcing, pitching and closing the top 5% of engineering talent. Our client have a high bar for engineers, and you will help us secure the best talent, globally.
* Working with hiring managers to develop highly effective recruiting and sourcing strategies
* Creating new and innovative channels to attract quality candidates
* Improving hiring tools and processes based on data-driven decision-making
* Reporting regular performance metrics to assess pipeline success
* Training new hiring managers and supporting the ongoing development of our hiring team
* You have a network with some *great* engineers - and know what qualities great engineers possess.
* You're passionate about Technology, and can speak to engineers in their own language.
* You will have robust intellectual horsepower and wide intellectual curiosity.
* You should have an analytical mindset, and you are able to make data-driven recruitment strategy decisions.
* You have great communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, and you're able to build strong mutually rewarding, reciprocal relationships (with a range of people).
* You're incredibly detail oriented; able to prioritise amongst multiple functions, and manage time efficiently.
Why this will be a great role for you:
* You will gain exposure to the very best engineers and technical talent
* The company is trying to make a tangible, positive, impact to people's daily lives. You will have a hand to play in this.
* You'll have the chance to learn best practices from some of the best engineering & product recruiters in London.
* You'll learn what hyper-growth *really* means - and learn how to build organisations of non-trivial scale and complexity.
Both candidates currently agency side and those already internal are being considered for this role. Also, multiple requirements so both perm and contract options offered and varying levels of experience considered. This is a really unique and fantastic opportunity and will look fantastic on your CV. Get in touch with Billy Jenkins at Oliver Bernard for more information.