PA (Personal Assistant)
Salary up to £32,000 (depending on experience / interview)
I am currently recruiting for a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They provide energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
Supporting the Legal Director and the Legal Team on all matters relating to the administration and secretarial work relating to the various companies within the business (around 15 companies). The role involves close co-ordination with the Corporate Legal Team.
- Diary management
- Travel booking
- Meeting arrangements and preparation
- Payments out (SAP module used)
- Preparation of documents (PPT, word, excel, PDF mainly)
- General administrative support to the Legal Director and team
- Liaising with the Directors of the Board and the operational directors and many key contacts such as external law firms and other service providers.
- Previous experience in a PA role
- Previous experience liaising with Directors of the board
- Excellent team skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Committed and punctual
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Very good organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels within the group and business support.
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.