My client is one of the world's top law firms with offices in 130 countries around the globe. They have won numerous awards and have attached clients from 50 Global Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies. They are looking for a senior fund accountant for their city centre London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual consolidated LLP statutory accounts
- Completion of month end and year end processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce and review monthly management reports provided to the assigned budget holders
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCA or CIMA part- Qualified
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills including Excel
- Previous legal or other professional services experience