Technical Customer Service Assistant / Support Officer / Tech
The client is a progressive AV company specialising in waterproof televisions and music systems for bathrooms, kitchens, swimming pools, showers, outside areas or any areas where damp or water may be an issue. The client is based in Northolt, Middlesex. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Customer Services Assistant.
The client is looking for people who possess excellent communication and customer service skills and work well as an individual and as part of a team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a keen attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
Ideally the client is looking for an experienced customer service professional who has a quality focus is adept at multi-tasking and has good listening and phone skills. We also require an individual who has good documentation and information analysis abilities
Your key responsibility will be to serve customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Record all technical cases received via email, telephone and face-to-face on the CRM
- Updating and progressing cases logged in a professional and timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service and support
- Researching technical issues and resolutions
- Escalating cases to your line manager when required
- Previous experience in an AV Support role would be advantageous
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems particularly Word and Excel
- Interest in technology and AV troubleshooting
- Bright, enthusiastic and reliable
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to schedule own workload prioritising to meet the business' needs
- Full Driving License
9.00am - 5.30pm
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of: Technical Customer Service Assistant, Sales Associate, Customer Support, Technical Support Officer, Sales Care Consultant, Customer Care Advisor or Customer Service Staff may also be considered for this role.